Thobani Dube, Managing Director of Synergy Solar Lights, highlights the benefits of using solar lights for your business.
An investment in green energy for any individual or organisation is always cheaper in the long run.
Synergy Solar Lights was founded in 2017 in Australia for sustainable reasons, energy and cost saving, and now has opened up in the United Kingdom.
The network covers more than 70 countries and regions around the world and focuses on the manufacturing and sourcing of high-tech solar lights.
This includes comprehensive intelligent solar lighting solutions, uniquely designed solar garden lights, solar street lights, and solar smart lights.
For a long time, we have known that there are better ways to live – and those better ways are to live sustainably.
We have been doing research on sustainable living for a very long time and how we can work together and contribute to a better way of living and reduce the impact on our environment.
There are a number of important benefits to businesses who choose solar lights, including:
- They charge through the largest renewable energy source – the sun!
- They reduce electricity bills – no need to pay for ongoing and rising electricity costs.
- They have diverse applications and can be easily relocated.
- There are low or no ongoing maintenance costs.
- Advanced technology means they operate at full performance between seven to 12 days, even on cloudy, snowy or rainy days.
- They are cheap and easy to install, and there is no need for an electrician.
- They improve your energy security and independence.
- They help your business’s green credentials and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- They reduce your impact on the environment.
Solar street lighting is worth the money in comparison to traditional lighting because it saves corporations, businesses, and municipalities more money over time.
You won’t need to replace the LED fixtures as often, you save a lot of money on trenching, and don’t need to worry about buying expensive permits.
Synergy Solar Lights is backed by qualified engineers and professionals at hand with more than eight years of research in the field of solar lighting.
The company has launched three core intelligent technologies, ALS, TCSand FAS, which breakthrough in the short lighting time in cloudy or rainy days for a minimum of seven to 12 days of continuous lighting and temperature control in extreme hot and cold countries and prolong the lifespan.
Also, the automatic fault detection system can monitor which part of the lamp has a problem at any time without disassembling the lamp for testing, which greatly reduces the time and cost of after-sales.
Find out more about Synergy Solar Lights at synergysolarlights.com