Find out more about how to make the most of your Chamber membership by making an appointment with us.
We can help you with:
- Understanding the benefits of your Chamber membership and how to access key resources such as Quest, an invaluable tool for your HR, Finance and Legal functions with dozens of templates for you to use.
- Connecting you to other members and businesses you’d like to meet, with personalised introductions to help power your future growth
- Help you understand which of our events will best suit you, and how you can attend them
- Help market your business by explaining how you can access the Chamber’s marketing channels to reach hundreds of businesses in the region
- Update your member area on our website to make sure your information is clearly displayed and easy for members to get in touch with you
- Signpost you to business support and members who may be able to help improve your business performance
If you would like to know more about the benefits included with your Chamber membership, click here to book a call with our Membership Experience Manager, Clare Baker.
For new membership enquiries, please book a call with our Membership Executive, Kirsty Jones, by clicking the ‘Book a call with Kirsty’ button on this page.