Wolferstans prides itself on working closely with clients to achieve the best outcome for them. This is how they deliver on that promise.
‘Finding the right structure for my business and worrying about all of the legal jargon that goes with setting up my business is what gets me up in the morning’.
Said no one. Ever.
As Corporate lawyers we know that business owners start their new ventures, work long hours and make hard compromises in life because they love what they do.
We have had the pleasure of working with clients who write children’s books, run and operate national manufacturing companies, own and run their own bakeries, even clients who specialise in pest control and everything in-between. We notice that the part of their journey that our clients love is doing what they are passionate about; the part that they don’t usually love is dealing with the legal framework that sits behind that.
Joshua Chauhan, Partner and Head of Corporate Law (email@example.com)
Fortunately, we love corporate law, we love getting to know our clients and we love helping them to achieve their goals. Some of the most common ways we can help are:
- Speaking with you about how to structure your business;
- Giving you advice on how to restructure your business;
- Putting in place agreements between you and your business partners.
- Drafting terms of business;
- Reviewing commercial agreements; and
- Helping you to buy or sell a business.
Jack Harvey, Corporate Solicitor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The corporate department at Wolferstans LLP is a dynamic team that prides itself on working closely with our clients to achieve the best outcome for them, but we know that all solicitors say that. That’s why, if you instruct us to help you with the legal needs of your business, we guarantee that you will receive a great service, every time you use us, from every member of our team.
We want our clients, not us, to be the ones who judge our service as excellent. To that end, we regularly offer our clients the opportunity to reduce their final invoice by up to 10% if they do not feel that the service that they received was great. To date, no one has.
This sets us apart from other firms – we are confident that we can deliver on this promise because it is so important to us that we do.
Jasmine Peglar, Paralegal (email@example.com)
If you have read this article to this point then it’s likely that you are either:
- In the waiting room at the dentist and reading this is all that you have to keep you occupied. In which case, good luck and hopefully you aren’t kept waiting much longer!
- A business owner (or a prospective business owner) that we would love to meet. We offer business owners a free conversation with one of our lawyers so that we can get to know you, discuss your business and talk you through any of the steps that you might need to take to structure your business in the best possible way. No strings attached.
We hope to work with you soon.