We’re thrilled to announce the return of our fully funded trial membership offer, which gives thousands of businesses across the South West the opportunity to become a Devon & Plymouth Chamber member completely free of charge for three months.
Find out more and sign up here.
This introductory membership allows businesses to be part of the Chamber network, with access to events, support, international trade advice and excellent networking opportunities – at absolutely no cost.
Last year dozens signed up, helping companies work through the worst of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our research shows that by being a member of our Chamber your business is three times more likely to survive. Now, we don’t just want to help you survive, we want to make you thrive.
Now is the time to take advantage of all the benefits of being part of the Chamber, especially with the return of our exclusive events programme filled with quality speakers, superb networking and the best venues the region has to offer.
This membership provides you with the following for three months:
- Access to a programme of superb events, with excellent speakers, first class networking and the region’s best venues
- Referral to wider business support through strategic partners
- Free international trade and export advice
- Access to Chamber social media platforms
- Use of digital Chamber logo for emails and website
- Personal account management by Membership Executive
- Own member area on DPCC website
- Receive quarterly Chamber Profile magazine
- Receive weekly Chamber Bytes newsletter
- Access to the Chamber’s Small Business Toolkit
- Be part of the city, county and region’s lobbying voice
- Participate in BCC quarterly economic survey (QES)
- Invitation to attend Chamber Connect
Chamber Chief Executive Stuart Elford said: “The last 18 months have been incredibly difficult for everyone and we have helped countless businesses survive this challenging period.
“We want to again do something tangible that would help as many businesses as possible succeed as we start to recover and grow again.
“We want as many businesses as possible to be part of something bigger, so we as a region can emerge stronger and thrive again.
“This is a fabulous chance to give your businesses access to the tools it needs to grow by being part of the Chamber – it comes at no cost to you and there’s only a few weeks left until the window to apply closes.”
The Chamber has a line-up of exciting events on the horizon in an innovative in-person and hybrid format.
They include the popular City Conversations at The Box as well as a month of green events themed on the upcoming COP26 climate change conference.
Visit our website to find out more about how to apply for the introductory membership: https://devonchamber.co.uk/introductory-membership/