We had a wonderful evening at HMS Drake for the Plymouth Area Business Council (PABC) Summer Dinner in June 2023.
SCROLL DOWN to browse through all the pictures from the event below, courtesy of John Allen.
The event was co-hosted by Womble Bond Dickinson and Plymouth Citybus and saw everyone dressed to impress as we enjoyed a delicious three-course meal in the Wardroom at HMS Drake.
Our Guests of Honour were Dame Darcey Bussell DBE and Brigadier Mike Tanner OBE RM, Devonport Naval Base Commander, while entertainment included a Royal Marine Military Band, Sunset Ceremony and military display.
Below is a recap of the incredible menu:
- Pressed Kiln Roasted Salmon Terrine Flavoured with Mace, Caper and Spring Onions
- Caramelised Red Onion and Goats Cheese Tartlet (v)
- Pork Fillet Stuffed with Force Meat Flavoured with Apricot, Star Anise & Honey, with a Caramelised Apple & Brandy Cream Sauce
- Wild Mushroom, Caramelised Leek and Brie Wellington (v)
Served with Rosemary & Garlic Hasselback Potatoes, Honey Roasted & Glazed Carrots and Tender Stem Broccoli
- White Chocolate Brulee Rippled with Raspberry & Lime Jam, with Homemade Truffles
Followed by Coffee & Mints