Everyone was dressed to impress when the Plymouth Area Business Council (PABC) hosted its Autumn Dinner at The Box Plymouth in November 2022.
SCROLL DOWN to browse through all the pictures from the event below, courtesy of John Allen.
With this year’s meeting having a nautical theme, chef Matt Dell created a special – and delicious – themed menu (see below), while entertainment was provided by the Old Gaffers Shanty Crew.
Guests of honour included the Lord Mayor of Plymouth, Cllr Sue Dan, and Captain Karen Dalton-Fyfe as the key speaker.
The brilliant Port of Plymouth exhibition area was open during pre-dinner drinks, before guests were piped into the formal dinner by South West bagpiper, Paul Jackman.
Here is a recap of Chef Dell’s incredible menu:
- Plymouth Gin cured Chalk stream trout / pickles / radish – GF/DF
- OR Braised radicchio salad / balsamic / apricot / chilli & honey peanuts – GF/VG
Walk The Plank
- Pan-roasted Westcountry chicken supreme / sauce Pernod / tarragon / fondant potato / tender stem broccoli – GF
- OR Dawlish mushroom risotto / cashew mascarpone / vegan parmesan / tarragon – GF/VG
- Rum and dark chocolate mousse / honeycomb / meringue helm – GF
Followed by coffee and port