Helping you thrive, not just survive
We help businesses connect and grow. We work very hard to help them succeed.
The last 18 months have been incredibly difficult for everyone and we have helped countless businesses survive this challenging period.
We now want to help as many businesses as possible succeed as we start to recover and grow again.
To do this, we are inviting businesses like yours to be part of Devon & Plymouth Chamber of Commerce for three months, completely free of charge.
Did you know Chamber members are three times more likely to survive in business?
Our ability to connect businesses and provide them with first class business support gives you an immeadiate advantage.
Don't just survive... thrive
Now is the time to take advantage of the benefits of being part of the Chamber, especially with the return of our exclusive events programme filled with quality speakers, superb networking and the best venues the region has to offer.
This special three-month introductory membership is fully funded, to support as many businesses as possible in this incredibly crucial next stage.
This membership provides you with the following for three months:
- Access to a programme of superb events, with excellent speakers, first class networking and the region’s best venues
- Referral to wider business support through strategic partners
- Free international trade and export advice
- Access to Chamber social media platforms
- Use of digital Chamber logo for emails and website
- Personal account management by Membership Executive
- Own member area on DPCC website
- Receive quarterly Chamber Profile magazine
- Receive weekly Chamber Bytes newsletter
- Access to the Chamber’s Small Business Toolkit
- Be part of the city, county and region’s lobbying voice
- Participate in BCC quarterly economic survey (QES)
- Invitation to attend Chamber Connect
Sign up today
To register for our fully funded membership for three months simply fill out the form opposite.
If you want to find out more you can contact our Membership Executive Samantha Kerswill by email at firstname.lastname@example.org