The Devon & Plymouth Chamber in partnership with Inspire, has launched a new fully-funded programme of expert strategic mentoring, help and resources for entrepreneurs whose businesses are ready to grow.
The Vitality programme is designed for businesses who are ready to take the next step – organisations who have established themselves but are struggling to understand how to break the glass ceiling to growth.
Ideally, your business will employ at least five people and have minimum £250,000 turnover with real ambitions to grow.
The Vitality programme can help you truly scale a business that produces higher profits, is more efficient and follows a strategic plan that leads to success.
It is being delivered by Inspire, an expert organisation who have worked with dozens of businesses in the South West, helping them realise their ambitions.
Their network of experts has a track record in helping businesses:
- Working with you to develop a strategic plan designed for accelerated growth.
- Connecting you to the best resources to deliver your strategy. You tap into a network of more than 100 strategic partners aimed at growing your business.
- Networking designed to grow your knowledge, producing rich, long-lasting and valuable relationships.
The programme, which comes completely free of charge to Devon & Plymouth Chamber members, gives you the knowledge, strategy and practical expertise you need to break out of being a start-up and mature into a business that delivers your entrepreneurial dreams.
Stuart Elford, Chamber Chief Executive, said: “This fully-funded programme gives you the guidance you need to grow. Business owners cannot do it alone.
“If you have dreamed of growing a business that runs itself so you can concentrate on strategy, growth and yourself – this programme gives you the keys to unlock that potential.”
The world of business coaching is saturated with advice and wisdom aimed at helping small- and medium-sized businesses grow. But often it results in little end product because:
- It’s not specifically designed to help your business.
- Little in the way of proven results.
- Hints and tips that result in small wins but no concrete long-term strategy.
- One-track thinking rather than a network of experts working with you.
Inspire works differently to create a solid strategy for growth based on the input of not one but a network of experts who will work with you to build your business.
The programme includes:
- One-to-one support in creating a strategy, supported by an expert network and resources designed for you.
- Guidance in accessing finance and applying for grants aimed at boosting your growth.
- Valuable introductions hand-picked to help you grow a network that supports you for years to come.
Gary Brown, Managing Director of Swindon Bearings, is benefiting from the results. He said: “Here are some of the key milestones you have helped us achieve – a five-year strategic alignment with one-to-one support in grant applications.
“We are 10 months into our year and on target to achieve 20% growth in revenue and profit, so it feels like our plan is working.”
To be part of the scheme you need to be a member of the Chamber, which gives you a wide network of valuable connections, entry to the Chamber’s rewarding events and an ongoing programme of business support.
It’s easy to become a Chamber member - simply enquire by contacting our Membership Executive, Samantha Kerswill, on 01752 273884 or email email@example.com
Click the link below and enter your email address to join our mailing list and receive all the latest Chamber news.