Benefits & Services
After lots of research and development work, we've decided it's time to modernise our membership platform and have introduced five new membership categories.
In a major improvement to what the Chamber offers, each membership category will now give your business access to first-rate business expertise through the nationally recognised Quest Four Services.
Unlimited access and advice via one phone number for:
One website for access to 750 free downloadable template documents
Legal Expenses Insurance £1 million cover and £100,000 for claims, no excess
For more details see the Quest leaflet here.
Our Five New Membership Categories
£20.42 + VAT per month | £245 + VAT per year
Benefits & services worth £2,200+
- Use of Chamber logo
- Certificate of Membership
- Personal account management by Membership Executive
- Own member area on DPCC website
- Access to social media platforms
- Receive weekly Chamber Bytes newsletter
- Receive quarterly Profile magazine
- Opportunity to contribute articles to weekly Chamber Bytes
- Access to Chamber's Small Business Toolkit
- Free access to Quest Four Services (HR, Legal, H&S, Tax support)
- Discounted health cover with Coralline Health Ltd/WPA
- Referral to wider business support through strategic partners
- Participate in BCC Quarterly Economic Survey (QES)
- Be part of the city & county's lobbying voice
- Free International Trade & Export advice
- Access to Pirkx
- Free invitation to Chamber Connect
- Discounted member rates for Chamber events and networking
£32.92 + VAT per month | £395 + VAT per year
Benefits & services worth £3,500+
In addition to all the Essential category benefits and services, you'll enjoy:
- Two free tickets to networking events per year
- Discounted stand at Devon Business Show
- Invitation to flagship City and County Conversations events
- Discounts on foreign exchange services through Western Union
- Reduced parking permits at the Theatre Royal Plymouth car park
- Opportunities to sponsor and speak at Chamber events
- Access to Swoop finance finder
- Post PRs, job vacancies & member offers on the website
- Discounted meeting room hire at Chamber premises (15%)
- International Trade discounted documentation fees (50%)
- International Trade discounted training courses (20%)
£49.58 + VAT per month | £595 + VAT per year
Benefits & services worth £5,000+
In addition to all the benefits and services provided by the Essential and Essential Plus categories, you'll enjoy:
- Contribute to the Chamber's Small Business Toolkit
- Opportunity to deliver an educational presentation or seminar at a Chamber event
- Invitation to present at flagship City and County Conversation events for business leaders
- Discounted meeting room hire at Chamber premises (30% + free tea and coffee)
- Invitation to Talking Business event at City College Plymouth
- Invitation to MP & Bank of England events
- Discount on Chamber business training courses
- One FREE solus e-shot to members per year
- AA Business Fleet exclusive service - up to 66% discount
- Share news and member to member offers via the Chambers social media channels
- Half page editorial in Profile magazine per year
- Free commercial 1:1 finance support from Start Point Finance
£125 + VAT per month | £1,500 + VAT per year
Benefits & services worth £7,000+
In addition to all the benefits and services provided by the Essential, Essential Plus and Associate categories, you'll receive:
- Second FREE Solus e-shot to members per year
- Peer to peer introductions by Chamber CEO
- Full-page editorial in Profile magazine
- Rolling banner advertisement on Chamber website
- Be part of regional lobbying voice via BCCSW & Great Southwest
- Opportunity to include your services in our member packages
- Priority involvement with flagship City and/or County Conversations
- Introduction to Chamber Directors as 'The Board You Can't Afford'
£5,000 + VAT per year, based on three-year contract
Designed for larger businesses and organisations who want to participate fully in all business activities and issues throughout Plymouth, Devon and the wider southwest region. Patrons may already have influence in the business arena but want a higher profile with our varied membership.
Patronage of the Devon & Plymouth Chamber is a strategic alliance and, while patrons will enjoy all the services and benefits offered to other members, they will also have the opportunity to explore and agree bespoke additions with our CEO.
Our chamber patrons can add value to their membership by opting in to any of these additional benefits, although this is not a comprehensive list as patrons will work strategically with our CEO on a wide range of topics specific to their business needs. Contact us for more information.
In addition to all the benefits and services provided by the Essential, Essential Plus, Associate and Partner categories, you'll enjoy:
- Acknowledgment of patron’s strategic support for the business community
- Photoshoot with plaque/signage and accompanying press release on becoming a patron
- Patrons’ logos on our auto-signature and all videos, presentations and communications
- Website logos and hyperlinks to patrons (and vice versa) with bespoke ‘patron’ graphic
- Introductory meeting of marketing teams
- Introduction to city, county and regional leadership groups
- Annual patron’s table at suitable event (bringing all patrons together)
- Personal introductions to relevant strategic partners and Chamber members
- Regular proactive requests for copy for Profile magazine and Chamber Bytes
- Direct channel for lobbying priorities to feed into BCC and BCCSW
- Invitation to join PABC and free ticket for one dinner per annum
- Opportunity to host bespoke events at a patron’s premises
- Patrons to be visually and verbally recognised at the Devon Business Show
A 15% discount on membership fees for any category applies to start-up businesses (under 18 months), schools and registered charities.
Download our full membership brochure for all of the details.
If you joined the Chamber or renewed your membership before 12 June 2019, you are on an original membership package and you can see your benefits on this page.
If you would like to upgrade to one of our five new membership categories introduced on 12 June 2019, please contact the Membership team on 01752 220471 to discuss the options.