Help us raise money for Ukraine
The Devon & Plymouth Chamber of Commerce has launched an online auction to raise money for the Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal, set up by the Disasters Emergency Committee.
Bidding is now open and all prizes are listed below! Scroll on to read how to bid.
We’ll close the bidding on 4 May when we’ll announce the amount raised.
How it works
Placing your bid is simple:
- Browse the prizes on offer below on this very page
- Click ‘Place your bid’
- Enter your details and bid
- Each day we’ll update the highest bid so you can see if your bid is the highest. On 4 May, we’ll close the bidding and then announce the winning bids for each item.
You can view the highest bid each day below the description of each item.
If your bid is the winning bid, we’ll ask you to make the equivalent donation to the Fund and send us the confirmation email of your donation, before you claim your prize.
Make a difference
According to the DEC at least three million people have fled their homes to escape the war in Ukraine and more than 18 million people are expected to be displaced as fighting continues.
It says that:
- £30 could provide essential hygiene supplies for three people for one month
- £50 could provide blankets for four families
- £100 could provide emergency food for two families for one month
OUR AUCTION PRIZES
Yacht trip and race ticket
A day sailing with Peter Coxon on board ‘Southern Comfort’ – a 42ft Southerly yacht, taking part in the Eddystone Charity Race on June 18.
Today’s highest bid: £125