• Provide a forum for briefings and debate on strategic and economic development issues in the presence of the City Council’s cabinet, shadow cabinet, and chief officers (who are standing observers of the group).
• Contribute to the views of Plymouth City Council and other adjacent local authorities and to support them on economic issues.
• Communicate such views within the membership and externally as appropriate.
• Act as a critical friend, providing
• Advise the Chamber on the local economy.
• Promote the area’s best interests
• Act as a discrete high-level networking vehicle for its own members.
• Support the activities of the Chamber and vice-versa, providing a vehicle for members of the Chamber to have a greater voice on issues in the Plymouth area.
Sign up below and find out how we can help to grow your business.
Enter your email address below to join our mailing list and receive all the latest Chamber news.